What would you do...
... if someone physically got their hands on you?
Grabbing your hands or arms. Maybe your shoulders or neck.
Squeezing...being manhandled...forced into a position that you don't want to be in.
Would you let fear take over and paralyze you?
Or, would you FIGHT BACK and survive the encounter?
Not knowing what to do in this violation of physical space can lead to fear, paralysis and great suffering.
DO NOT let this happen to you (or a loved one)!
Instead, learn how to fight back and defend yourself against a close range enemy or threat.
Join us on March 29, 2017 from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM, as we give a private lecture & demonstration to the members of Single Steps Strategies.
In this dynamic workshop we will cover:
- The nature of self-defense
- The paradox of learning self-defense
- Anti-Social vs. A-Social aggressors
- Understanding PA force law and it's ramifications
- What your attacker wants and does not want
- Basic safety tips
- General awareness strategies
- Demonstrations of simple strategies and techniques
- 50% off discount for upcoming seminars/workshops
- 6 FREE classes at the studio
- And much more!
Workshop - Self-Defense 101
When: March 29, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM